Few weeks ago, Peter Meritt challenged us.
He made a program which is “made” of pop up boxes. So the challenge was to make the program in 1 page GUI.
The program had around 8 questions and each question was in a different pop up box, so this is what I came up with:
Challenge 1. GUI AFTER answering the questions.
I showed this to the user and I got my review. Few the points made by the users were:
- The screen was too busy.
- The boxes that say “Please, remember to answer this question!” were too big.
- The user had to hit 2 buttons. For example you select from the drop down box and then you have to click Select.
- The screen had a neat layout.
- The “Yes/No” buttons would be better as radio buttons.
- The “remember box” is good.
- Good proportion on screens and good use of objects.
These were few points said by the users at Optima.
Now I would like to see what you guys think.
So let me know what you like and you didn’t like, so I can improve my designing skills.